11.07.2009

New recipes coming soon :)

I'm completely feeling like a slacker for not updating this blog in over a month!  I suppose those of you that reeeeeally know me understand that I generally attack a project with all my energy (and do it quite compulsively) for a little while, and then my ADHD gets the best of me and I move on to something else.  I'm currently trying out a new game plan where I have several projects going on at once... so maybe my attention can continuously be divided between all of them, so nothing gets "old" or neglected.

Regardless, though, what I HAVE done is raid my local library's cookbook collection quite frequently & search for new recipes that are either good on their own or need just a little bit of tweaking to be top notch!  I'm also beginning to ponder holiday foods as well, so I'll probably post some of those recipes- I prefer to post things once they get 'tested & approved' by my "panel" (whether it be the family or friends)... Once I get more 'holiday staples' in my pantry [read: more sugar, flour] and also get a certain baking pan that I'm fascinated with, I'll start my testing season.  Since the holiday season is coming quickly, it's time for me to get on the stick!

Oh... also, I just thought I'd add that for the most part (minus holiday goodies), things are going to be healthier- not that I really did much of the ultra fattening stuff before, but it's healthier.  Of course, if you wanted to use full fat stuff instead of the fat-free/reduced fat stuff, that substitutes just fine... but it's also tasty without the extra fat!  

Stay tuned for fresh recipes!

No comments: